DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — A teen boy suffered gunshot wounds that are “quite serious” while a man was also injured in a drive-by shooting in Durham Sunday evening, police say.
The incident was reported at 7:15 p.m. at 910 E. Main St., according to Durham police.
A motorist had been driving through the area and gunfire came from a dark blue sedan, police said.
A 16-year-old and 28-year-old were both shot and taken to a nearby hospital for treatment. The adult suffered injuries that police said “do not appear to be life-threatening.”
Police said the only description given to them was a “dark blue sedan” for the car involved.
The double-shooting Sunday comes after two people were wounded in separate shootings in Durham Saturday. Both victims walked into Duke Hospital after being shot, police said.
No other information was available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 8-year-old girl dies after being shot while doing homework
- Lil Wayne gets backlash after showing support for Trump
- Vice President Pence making 2 campaign stops in NC Saturday
- Person at West Millbrook Middle School tests positive for COVID-19
- Fauci: Life as we knew it won’t return until ‘many, many months’ into 2021
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now