DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — U.S. Postal Service officials say two outside mailboxes were recently broken into at a post office in Durham.
U.S. Postal Inspector Jessica Adams on Monday confirmed the crime to CBS 17 and say officials are still investigating how and when it happened.
The mailboxes are in Durham in the 5200 block of N. Roxboro Road and an Eno Valley Station box located on Milton Road.
Officials ask that if you believe you may have mailed anything from those boxes or have any other US Postal problems you can make a report online www.uspis.gov or you may call 1-877-876-2455.
- Police investigating after man shot at North Raleigh home
- Family devastated after burglar steals baby’s ashes from home
- Blount lifts NC Central over Christendom College 109-28
- Roanoke Rapids day care owner says she’s heartboken after employees arrested for child abuse
- ‘An Evening with Chevy Chase’ comes to Raleigh; includes ‘Christmas Vacation’ screening
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now