DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) – Three men were arrested in connection with a home invasion late Thursday in Durham, police said Friday.
Malik T. West, 25; Terrance T. Hocutt, 20; and Kyle Brown, 20 were wach charged with six counts of robbery with a dangerous weapon and six counts of conspiracy to commit robbery. They were each given $750,000 bonds, a news release said.
Officers responded to a robbery call shortly after 11 p.m. at an apartment along the 5100 block of Copper Ridge Drive. They were told several armed men with their faces covered entered the apartment and robbed six people of cash, wallets, electronic devices, five pairs of Air Jordan shoes, and other items, the release said.
Police located a possible suspect vehicle and suspects a short time later on Newcastle Road. They recovered two firearms and some of the stolen property, the release said.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Raleigh man detained at his home last year says he plans to sue police
- Pope Field airman awarded Silver Star for actions in ‘harrowing’ Afghanistan fire fight
- 14 aftershocks hit NC county after large weekend earthquake
- 2 kids and girlfriend find man shot dead in backyard in Nash County, deputies say
- NC county given $10,000 and 45,000 lbs. of food to support tornado relief efforts