DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) – Three people – two males and a female – were taken to the hospital after being shot in Durham Monday evening, police said.
The shooting was reported just before 5:30 p.m. along Umstead Street near Dawkins Street.
Police said all three people were in a silver Honda Accord, which had multiple bullet holes in it, and its rear window shot out.
The vehicle left the scene, then stopped near the intersection of Lincoln and Simmons streets.
Police said the victims were taken to the hospital where they were treated and then released.
Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeStoppers at (919) 683-1200. CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for information leading to arrests in felony cases and callers never have to identify themselves.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Rescue dog that nobody wanted saves life of new owner
- Texas woman who received $9,300 electricity bill files class-action lawsuit
- CDC director: Now is not the time to relax COVID-19 restrictions
- VIDEO: Lexington Police Chief Mark Sink’s emotional sign-off as he heads into retirement
- Clinic at UNC’s Friday Center closes due to vaccine supply shortage