DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — Durham police said Monday night they were conducting a shooting investigation in the 1100 block of Delano Street.
Police said as of 10:30 p.m. this is an active investigation and no further details are available at this time.
This is the third shooting reported in Durham Monday night.
The first was reported around 6 p.m. at 1007 Fairview St. in Durham and left three people injured, including one man critically.
There is no word on what led up to the shooting or if a suspect has been identified.
Two people — a man and woman — were wounded in a shooting less than three hours later near the intersection of Hardee Street and Cheek Road.
This story will be updated.
- Rhule: Panthers’ biggest issue is taking poor tackle angles
- California task force will consider paying reparations for slavery under new bill
- Senate passes bill to avoid government shutdown hours before deadline
- 6-year-old dies in 8-vehicle chain-reaction crash in Virginia
- Army veteran says he was fired for refusing to remove BLM mask: ‘There’s nothing political about it’
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now