DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN)– A boy was taken to a hospital following a shooting in Durham, police said.
The shooting happened in the area of Raven Street and Apollo Street on Friday night.
According to police, the boy was taken to a local hospital for treatment of a non-life-threatening injury.
Police said the shooting remains under investigation.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 7-year-old Jeopardy! superfan gets sweet message from Alex Trebek after dressing up as ‘mini-Trebek’ for Halloween
- At least 1 dead as Hurricane Zeta hammers Gulf Coast
- U.S. Marshals searching for ‘armed and dangerous’ man in NC
- President Trump targeting rural voters in recent NC campaign stops
- ALERT DAY: Zeta remnants bring severe weather, wind to NC Thursday