DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) – A crash closed the southbound lanes of I-85 near Durham early Friday for a few hours.
The collision occurred around 9:15 a.m. near mile marker 180, Glen School Road.
A detour was put in place while crews cleared the scene.
A badly damaged white passenger vehicle could be seen off the side of the interstate.
No word on injuries or how many vehicles were involved.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Stimulus checks: Missing a payment? File an IRS trace to track it down
- West Virginia offers cash, free stuff to entice remote workers to move there
- Florida woman hit, killed by bullet as neighbor’s gun discharges
- Major training: Biden dog gets professional help adjusting to White House life
- Looking to get the COVID-19 vaccine in Durham? NC Central has appointments available