DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) – The City of Durham is asking for feedback on designed concepts for eight corridors around the downtown and central parts of the city.
The City of Durham Transportation Department released the alternate designs for several streets as part of the Move Durham Transportation Study. The first phase of the study involves reaching out to the public to better understand how people move to and through the central parts of Durham.
The second phase includes soliciting feedback through the end of August.
“Public input is critical and we have several fun and engaging ways for your voice to be heard. The project website is the best place to get involved and learn more about the project,” said senior transportation planner Ellen Beckmann.
Click here for more information on the study and how to share feedback.
More from CBS17.com:
- ‘You took my best friend away’: Dad of 3 among those killed in violent weekend in Raleigh
- Man appears at WakeMed with gunshot wound, Raleigh police say
- Couple attends WakeMed tree lighting to honor their newborn triplets who died
- Case against mom accused of killing son and reporting him missing goes to grand jury
- White Castle recalls frozen burgers over possible listeria presence
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now