DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — City officials in Durham say City Hall will reopen to the public on July 21.
Officials say visitors must follow social distancing and sanitation guidelines. Face coverings will be required.
The building will be open for limited hours of operation for customers who need to make bill payments.
Durham City Hall will be closed on Mondays and Fridays. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays’ operating hours are 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- N.C. State run defense struggles in 48-21 loss to UNC
- Families of those slain in Durham gather to seek end to gun violence
- Amber Alert canceled: Suspect arrested, 2 girls found safe after 2 boys discovered dead
- No. 3 Notre Dame rides big plays to 45-3 win over Pitt
- Wake Forest upsets No. 19 Virginia Tech 23-16
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now