DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — Durham County health officials on Wednesday reported its seventh COVID-19 related death.
The resident was over 65 years old and had multiple underlying health conditions, health officials report.
Officials say 469 residents have tested positive for the virus.
Durham County continues to monitor outbreaks at three facilities within the area.
As of Wednesday, 94 people at the Durham Nursing and Rehabilitation Center have tested positive for COVID-19. Also, 22 people at Treyburn Rehabilitation Center and four at the Durham VA Healthcare System Community Nursing Home have tested positive for the virus.
- Third time not a charm for Blue Devils
- Texas woman says she was fired by Whataburger for wearing a Black Lives Matter mask
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson: Joe Biden is ‘the best choice to lead our country’
- 2 people in group of protesters marching through Alamance County town arrested
- Pilot injured in SC plane crash
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now