DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) – The Durham County Sheriff’s Office revealed the newest edition to its fleet on Wednesday – a “ghost” car.
The new patrol vehicle will be utilized by the sheriff’s office’s community policing and traffic unit.
The sheriff’s office said it has low-profile graphics.
“You’ll never see it coming, especially at night,” the sheriff’s office said. “Make sure you’re not speeding, wear your seatbelt, and stay sober behind the wheel.”
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Get bold, beautiful hair color at home with help from the experts
- Princes William, Harry won’t walk next to each other at Philip’s funeral
- New Google Earth time-lapse feature shows effect of climate change
- WATCH: Beachgoers form human chain to save Gulf swimmers
- Budweiser offers free beer for COVID-19 vaccine recipients