DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) – Small business owners in Durham now have a place to go to for resources and help during the COVID-19 crisis.
The city partnered with a network of local business support organizations to launch the website Durham Business 360.
The website offers information on Durham’s “stay at home” ordinance, available grants and loans, technical assistance, and more.
Durham Business 360 also has an events calendar with upcoming webinars from partner organizations and a running list of what other companies, business support organizations, and government entities are doing to assist.
Business owners should check the all-in-one web page regularly as it is expected to be updated daily. Future entrepreneurs can also use the website as a tool to start, grow, and manage their business.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Average of the polls: Here’s where the numbers are moving in the Biden-Trump race
- Virginia parents of children with autism push for reduced penalty for assaulting police
- UNC-Wilmington professor discovers ancient mummified penguins in Antarctica
- Massachusetts man dies from eating bags of black licorice
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now