DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) – Durham police are asking for help finding the man charged with the murder of a 19-year-old woman.
Marlene Yamileth Portillo-Posada’s body was found Aug. 25 in the woods along the 6400 block of N.C. 751 in Chatham County, according to a news release.
“It was later learned that she was apparently killed at an apartment complex in the 2900 block of Chapel Hill Road in Durham,” the release said.
Bryan Jose Guzman, 18, is charged with murder in Portillo-Posada’s death.
Guzman may be driving a yellow 2006 Nissan Sentra with a black bumper. It has North Carolina tag PHP-4819, the release said.
No further information was released.
Anyone with information is asked to call Inv. Evans at 919-560-4440, ext. 29336 or Crimestoppers at 919-683-1200.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Fatal accident shuts down parts of US Highway 401
- Grandmother of NY 3-year-old found on porch worries parents are dead after burned car discovered
- Discount N.C. State Fair tickets for sale at Food Lion
- KFC testing doughnut and fried chicken sandwich
- Selma man admits to sexually abusing child nearly 20 years ago, sheriff’s office says
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now