DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) – Durham police are asking for information on a hit-and-run Sunday that left a 19-year-old dead.
On Sunday, police responded to the 4100 block of University Drive to find Timothy Frink, 19, dead on the ground in a parking lot. Police believe the deadly crash happened around 8:30 p.m.
Investigators are trying to locate a gold 2001 Chevrolet S-10 pickup truck with the North Carolina license EMJ-6403. The truck likely has damage to the front end and windshield, police said.
Investigators said they’re also trying to locate the driver of a white vehicle who may have witnessed the crash.
Anyone with information is asked to call Inv. Rose at 919-475-4149 or Crimestoppers at 919-683-1200.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s why Pelosi is aiming for a deal right after Election Day
- Another COVID-19 outbreak reported at Fuquay-Varina nursing home
- North Carolina AG Stein: Company fined $150K for price gouging PPE
- Health officials confirm COVID-19 case at Dan Forest rally
- Life science testing company announces expansion in Durham, bringing nearly 900 new jobs