DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) – Durham police are asking for information on a man suspected in a Feb. 7 armed robbery of a market, according to a news release.
A man armed with a gun walked into the La Central Market, located at 2022 Guess Rd., shortly after 4 p.m. on Feb. 7. He demanded money from an employee, then fled with an undisclosed amount of money, police said.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic man who was driving a green minivan. He appeared to be left-handed and had a small handgun, the release said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator Roberts at 919-560-4440, ext. 29248, or CrimeStoppers at 919-683-1200.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- ‘Dreadhead Cowboy’ taken into custody after riding horse on Chicago expressway
- NC moving company fails to deliver 72-year-old woman’s items for months
- Pair of goats spotted on Arkansas bridge truss euthanized
- NC county school board member accused of making derogatory comments during meeting
- Pres. Trump addresses 75th annual UN General Assembly
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now