DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) – Durham police are asking for information on a man suspected in a Feb. 7 armed robbery of a market, according to a news release.
A man armed with a gun walked into the La Central Market, located at 2022 Guess Rd., shortly after 4 p.m. on Feb. 7. He demanded money from an employee, then fled with an undisclosed amount of money, police said.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic man who was driving a green minivan. He appeared to be left-handed and had a small handgun, the release said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator Roberts at 919-560-4440, ext. 29248, or CrimeStoppers at 919-683-1200.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Woman accused of being topless with stepkids takes plea deal
- Family still searching for man who brutally killed Fayetteville mom 41 years ago
- San Francisco declares local emergency amid coronavirus outbreak
- Former UNC football player on trial for breaking sports agent laws
- 5 teens charged with capital murder in girl’s death in Biloxi
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now