DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) – Durham police are investigating after two men were shot Monday night and one later died.
According to police, officers responded to a gunshot wound call just before 10 p.m. in the 100-block of Davidson Avenue. Once at the scene, they found two men “suffering from life-threatening wounds.”
Both victims were taken to the hospital for treatment. One victim later died at the hospital, police said.
The second victim is currently listed in stable condition.
The shooting remains under investigation and police said they have no further details at this time.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call CrimeStoppers at (919) 683-1200. CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for information leading to arrests in felony cases and callers never have to identify themselves.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Raleigh buildings light up in amber to honor lives lost to COVID-19
- Winning jackpot numbers for Mega Millions are chosen
- Pitt duo combines for 53 points to hold off Blue Devils, 79-73
- Durham city leaders pass nondiscrimination ordinance, includes hair
- Police, parents outraged over camera found inside girls changing room at Tennessee cheer studio