DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — World-renowned Broadway musical Hamilton is returning to the Durham Performing Arts Center in December and will host performances through late January.
The show will run Dec. 30 through Jan. 24, 2021.
Officials say Season Seat Members who have renewed for the 2020-2021 season will be among the first to purchase seats to this next engagement of Hamilton beginning April 13 at 10 a.m.
Information regarding how to purchase individual tickets will be announced at a later time.
Hamilton is the story of America then, told by America now. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, R&B and Broadway, Hamilton has taken the story of American founding father Alexander Hamilton and created a revolutionary moment in theatre—a musical that has had a profound impact on culture, politics, and education.
- What community spread means among other common coronavirus-related terms
- Many worry rhetoric surrounding Reopen NC protests have gotten out of hand
- Nearly 15,000 in North Carolina have recovered from COVID-19
- Biden makes 1st in-person appearance in more than 2 months
- Lee County to offer COVID-19 tests on Wednesday, Thursday
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now