DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) – That big, pink truck is rolling into Durham again this year. And this time — it’s bringing new treats with it.
From 10 a.m. until 7 p.m. The Streets at Southpoint at Cinema Circle will host the cafe truck, allowing guests to collect limited-edition collectibles, shop for beloved Hello Kitty memorabilia, get involved in contests, such as cookie decorating, and play with hand-held Hello Kitties.
The truck released some of its new accessories in a news release that will be available Saturday:
- a glass mug with a handle filed with sprinkles
- a Hello Kitty Cafe coin bank
- a Hello Kitty Cafe lunchbox
- a Hello Kitty Cafe lavender t-shirt
- a Hello Kitty Cafe canvas tote.
Finally, the cafe truck does not accept cash, but does accept all forms of credit and debit.