DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — Police in Durham are investigating after they say a man was found dead in his home Monday night.
Officers responded around 8 p.m. to the 2900 block of Chapel Hill Road. Upon arrival, an 18-year-old man was found dead from a gunshot wound.
No further details have been made available.
CBS 17 will update this story as more information becomes available.
- ‘Certainly a twist’: Agents search in Wyoming for Gabby Petito, in Florida for fiance Brian Laundrie
- Raleigh group creates online database to track law enforcement misconduct
- Howell, Chandler, Downs help No. 21 UNC beat Virginia 59-39
- Leary, Knight lead N.C. State past Furman, 45-7
- Cumberland County schools to start weekly, voluntary COVID-19 rapid testing