DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — Police in Durham are investigating after they say a man was found dead in his home Monday night.
Officers responded around 8 p.m. to the 2900 block of Chapel Hill Road. Upon arrival, an 18-year-old man was found dead from a gunshot wound.
No further details have been made available.
CBS 17 will update this story as more information becomes available.
- Granville County sheriff suspended following felony obstruction indictment
- Spam introduces limited-edition pumpkin spice flavor
- North Carolina airports to receive $17 million in infrastructure funding
- NC deputies investigating fatal crossbow shooting
- 2019 Starry Night Walk at Dorothea Dix will raise money to cure childhood brain tumors
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now