DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — A vehicle crash has closed part of a road in Durham Sunday afternoon and night.
The wreck was reported just before noon. The intersection is closed at Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway and University Drive.
Traffic lights were knocked down during the wreck, which happened on an exit ramp in the area.
The North Carolina Department of Transportation originally said the road should be clear by 3:30 p.m.
Officials later said the road should open by 11 p.m., but later extended that to 4 a.m. Monday.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- N.C. reports 7,986 new COVID-19 cases Saturday, deaths surpass 8,000
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- Biden to elevate role of science with cabinet picks