DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — If you’re looking for something fun and educational to do with your family, why not check out the Duke Lemur Center?
The DLC has the was founded in 1966 and has the largest, most diverse collection of lemurs outside of their native home Madagascar.
There are several different types of tours you can book to visit the lemurs, including behind-the-scenes tours.
For more information: https://lemur.duke.edu/
Latest news on CBS17.com:
- NC police swarmed by ‘hostile crowd’ of about 50 after drug bust, officials say
- NC hospital system sends workers flier on race: ’16 bridge-building tips for white people’
- VIDEO: Crews implode former NC prison to make way for National Guard center
- Walt Disney World reopens as coronavirus cases surge in Florida
- NC records highest single-day increase of new COVID-19 cases Saturday; record hospitalizations
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now