DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — If you’re looking for something fun and educational to do with your family, why not check out the Duke Lemur Center?
The DLC has the was founded in 1966 and has the largest, most diverse collection of lemurs outside of their native home Madagascar.
There are several different types of tours you can book to visit the lemurs, including behind-the-scenes tours.
For more information: https://lemur.duke.edu/
Latest news on CBS17.com:
- No injuries after small plane crashes at Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport
- Revisiting Prince Charles’ 1996 trip to The Biltmore
- NC woman describes attack by possible coyote; photos show some of 13 puncture wounds
- Now approved to administer COVID-19 vaccine, NC dentists eager to help fight pandemic
- It’s a girl, Harry and expecting mom Meghan tell Oprah about 2nd child