RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A Durham man was arrested Thursday and charged in connection with a 58-year-old man’s stabbing death in April, Durham police said in a news release.
Joshua Taybron, 31, was arrested Thursday afternoon by Raleigh police. Taybron was at a scheduled court appearance for an unrelated matter, Durham police said.
Taybron is charged with murder. He is being held at the Wake County Jail.
On April 28 around 10 p.m., Durham police responded to the 100 block of East Cornwallis Road in reference to a stabbing. They found John Kenneth Mason, who had been stabbed multiple times. He was taken to the hospital and later died there.
No other information was released.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 21-year-old killed, 5 others wounded in NC party shooting
- NC deputies search for pair wanted in murder, officials say
- ‘It went beautiful,’ Hundreds at Durham protest remain peaceful Saturday
- VIDEO: Looters hit store at Fayetteville’s Cross Creek Mall
- Looters strike downtown Raleigh CVS, later set fire outside
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now