RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A Durham man was arrested Thursday and charged in connection with a 58-year-old man’s stabbing death in April, Durham police said in a news release.
Joshua Taybron, 31, was arrested Thursday afternoon by Raleigh police. Taybron was at a scheduled court appearance for an unrelated matter, Durham police said.
Taybron is charged with murder. He is being held at the Wake County Jail.
On April 28 around 10 p.m., Durham police responded to the 100 block of East Cornwallis Road in reference to a stabbing. They found John Kenneth Mason, who had been stabbed multiple times. He was taken to the hospital and later died there.
No other information was released.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- FBI worker’s death in NC mountains is called ‘suspicious’
- Changes to Green Beret course draw scrutiny as troops are tested in NC woods
- Woman killed in her home as police fire through window, family seeks answers
- 10-year-old girl dies after she’s ‘ejected’ from fair ride in New Jersey
- 3-year-old girl kidnapped from birthday party, Amber Alert issued
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now