DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) – Durham police are investigating after a man was critically injured in a shooting Friday afternoon.
Police said they responded to a report of a gunshot wound along the 3200 block of N. Duke Street. An adult male was taken to the hospital with critical injuries, police said just before 2:30 p.m.
The investigation is ongoing.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- American Cancer Society still fighting cancer during pandemic
- Morehead Planetarium and Science Center set to reopen
- Against Virginia, UNC hopes run game continues with offensive line providing key help
- Building healthy communities: North Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence leads the state’s to end domestic violence
- Kyle Rittenhouse to face homicide charges in Wisconsin after judge OKs extradition request