DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) – A man was injured in a second daytime shooting in Durham, police said early Monday afternoon.
Officers responded to the 1100 block of Morreene Road to find a man who had been shot at the park there. His injuries were described as non-life-threatening, police said just after 12:15 p.m.
Police had an entire parking lot blocked off at the scene.
No further information was available. Police said the investigation is ongoing.
Police said earlier that a man suffered serious injuries in a shooting around 10:30 a.m. along the 3400 block of Angier Avenue, which is about 8 miles away from the Morreene Road scene.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Third-degree murder count against ex-officer in Floyd death could be reinstated
- Trump State Department aide charged with assault at Capitol
- Breast milk of vaccinated mothers may protect babies from COVID-19, study suggests
- UNC-Charlotte professor, school system being sued over sexual misconduct allegations
- NC man charged with abusing 8-week-old baby, deputies say