DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — A man was killed as he was walking along a street in Durham Saturday night, police and witnesses said.
The incident was reported around 8 p.m. along Commonwealth Street, according to Durham police.
A witness said that four gunshots were fired while the victim was walking. The man has been identified as 51-year-old Terry Bradshaw. He was pronounced dead at the scene, police said.
Police said they have no information about a possible suspect.
Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator Harton at (919) 560-4440, ext. 29332 or CrimeStoppers at (919) 683-1200. CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for information leading to arrests in felony cases and callers never have to identify themselves.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Storm-tattered Frying Pan Tower flag being auctioned off to support places hardest hit by Hurricane Isaias
- Triangle gym owners react to remaining in Phase 2 and closed
- 8-year-old shot accidentally in Rocky Mount, police say
- Durham Public Schools suspends student driver’s education program indefinitely
- 2 Florida men arrested after dolphin calf, fish found dead
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now