DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — A man was shot in broad daylight in Durham Saturday afternoon, police said.
The incident was reported at 12:45 p.m. at the corner of Liberty Street and Eastway Avenue, according to Durham police.
Officers said two men were arguing when one shot the other three times.
The suspect fled the scene. Police did not say what the men were arguing about.
The victim was taken to a nearby hospital with injuries that do not appear to be life-threatening.
Police are asking anyone with information to call CrimeStoppers at (919) 683-1200.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Carowinds reopening with restrictions for special holiday event
- Former ‘Disney on Ice’ skater recovering after random stabbing in Indiana
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Virtual job fair for military members, spouses set for Thursday
- PHOTOS: See the Halloween display so realistic police have been called multiple times
- Florida man arrested for allegedly changing Florida Gov. DeSantis’ address in voter database