DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — Durham police are investigating after they say a man was shot while inside of a vehicle Monday evening.
Police say the shooting happened around 7 p.m. in the 2100 block of North Roxboro Street.
Police believe suspects shot into a vehicle occupied by the man.
The man was later taken to the hospital. There is no word on how many times the man was struck by a bullet or his medical condition.
No arrests have been made in the shooting.
This story will be updated.
- Greenville-area businesses excited to have ECU students back as classes start Tuesday
- 2 adults, 3 kids displaced after Fayetteville house fire, officials say
- Country music icon Dolly Parton turns 75
- Goldsboro man killed after car plunges off of Wilmington roadway near bridge
- Backup QBs have seen plenty of action in NFL playoffs