DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — A man suffered life-threatening injuries after someone in a vehicle shot him while he was standing outside an apartment building Wednesday morning, Durham police said.
The shooting was reported just after 1 a.m. in the 3600-block of Danube Lane.
According to police, the man was sitting in front of an apartment when a vehicle pulled up, stopped and then a man sitting in the vehicle fired off multiple shots. The victim was hit by the gunfire and transported to the hospital with life-threatening injuries, police said.
No charges have been filed and there is no suspect information available.
Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeStoppers at (919) 683-1200. CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for information leading to arrests in felony cases and callers never have to identify themselves.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Daughter of 96-year-old Orange County home-invasion victim: ‘We deserve justice’
- 19-year-old threatens to shoot up an abortion clinic
- Resolution passed in favor of ex-Clayton principal
- 72-year-old man guilty of murder; stabbed victim 250 times
- UNC students, activists mark 1-year anniversary of ‘Silent Sam’ toppling
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now