DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) – Durham police are investigating after a man was seriously injured in a shooting late Monday morning.
The shooting happened around 10:30 a.m. along the 3400 block of Angier Avenue, police said. The victim was taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
“The investigation is ongoing and there are no further details at this time,” Durham police said.
Another man was injured in a second daytime shooting. That scene, which was at the Morreene Road Park, is about 8 miles from the 3400 block of Angier Avenue.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Sledding accident causes teen’s death; dad dies at hospital
- Earlier start to hurricane season? NOAA debates starting future Atlantic seasons in May
- Full Snow Moon is this weekend, and you can see 3 planets at sunrise
- Rescue dog that nobody wanted saves life of new owner
- Texas woman who received $9,300 electricity bill files class-action lawsuit