DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — A man was wounded after several gunshots were fired into a house Sunday night.
It was the second shooting within four hours after a man was shot several times in the leg around 5 p.m. in the 900 block of Juniper Street.
The latest shooting was reported around 8:30 p.m. in the 1100 block of Fargo Street, according to Durham police.
A man was wounded when shots were fired from outside a home.
The man is being treated for injuries that do not appear to be life-threatening, police said.
In the earlier shooting, a man was hit several times in his leg, police said.
That man was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment.
Police said the gunshot wounds in that shooting do not appear to be life-threatening.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Virginia state employee put on leave days after raising concerns about racism
- Endangered Child Alert issued for missing East Tennessee 3-year-old girl
- NC sheriff’s deputy shot Thanksgiving night, suspect in custody
- Some NC tree vendors warn of Christmas tree shortage
- Georgia secretary of state blasts President Trump over Georgia elections