DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — Durham police are investigating a serious motorcycle crash that happened Saturday night.
The wreck was reported around 9 p.m. at the intersection of Hyde Park Avenue and Holloway Street.
Officers said a motorcyclist collided with a car at the intersection. The motorcyclist was taken to a nearby hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Police said no one in the car was injured.
The intersection was closed while police investigated.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Massachusetts man puts up electric fence to protect Trump campaign sign
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- ‘My sister is a fighter’ – NC domestic violence victim survives being shot in face
- Disabled Durham veteran’s wheelchair ramp destroyed by drunk driver, police say
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish was to not have a replacement chosen by Trump