DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — Outdoor activities at Durham Public schools have been canceled, delayed, or postponed Thursday afternoon.
The school system did not say why.
The school system released a tweet detailing what will happen to outdoor activities Thursday:
Temperatures in the Triangle reached an October record high of 100 degrees.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- FBI worker’s death in NC mountains is called ‘suspicious’
- Changes to Green Beret course draw scrutiny as troops are tested in NC woods
- Woman killed in her home as police fire through window, family seeks answers
- 10-year-old girl dies after she’s ‘ejected’ from fair ride in New Jersey
- 3-year-old girl kidnapped from birthday party, Amber Alert issued
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now