DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — Outdoor activities at Durham Public schools have been canceled, delayed, or postponed Thursday afternoon.
The school system did not say why.
The school system released a tweet detailing what will happen to outdoor activities Thursday:
Temperatures in the Triangle reached an October record high of 100 degrees.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 21-year-old killed, 5 others wounded in NC party shooting
- NC deputies search for pair wanted in murder, officials say
- ‘It went beautiful,’ Hundreds at Durham protest remain peaceful Saturday
- VIDEO: Looters hit store at Fayetteville’s Cross Creek Mall
- Looters strike downtown Raleigh CVS, later set fire outside
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now