DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — Durham police are investigating an armed robbery that occurred late on Tuesday.
According to police, officers responded to a gas station in the 3700-block of Fayetteville Street just after 11:10 p.m. after receiving an armed robbery call.
Police said the suspect, who was armed with a gun, was able to get away with cash. No one was injured during the robbery.
Officials said they have no suspect or vehicle description and no one is in custody.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Should fewer Americans get a $1,400 stimulus check?
- Durham County sheriff requiring employees to get COVID-19 vaccine
- Former Wake County deputy arrested after hours-long standoff, sheriff’s office says
- No. 20 Hokies rebound from road loss to top Notre Dame 62-51
- One Raleigh provider gearing up for mass vaccine distribution