DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — Durham police are investigating an armed robbery that occurred late on Tuesday.
According to police, officers responded to a gas station in the 3700-block of Fayetteville Street just after 11:10 p.m. after receiving an armed robbery call.
Police said the suspect, who was armed with a gun, was able to get away with cash. No one was injured during the robbery.
Officials said they have no suspect or vehicle description and no one is in custody.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Community seeks concrete change following continued violence in Durham
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- Franklin County family being evicted despite pandemic speaks out
- COVID-19 antibody treatment tests underway in Raleigh, Fayetteville
- Woman shot in leg in Durham, police say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now