DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — Durham police tell CBS 17 that a school bus and a car collided with one another outside of Durham’s McDougald Terrace.
The collision comes as some families of McDougald Terrace are being allowed back in their homes following weeks of being displaced due to the presence of carbon monoxide.
Police say two people were inside the vehicle that the bus collided with.
Everyone involved appeared to be OK, police tell CBS 17.
- Woman accused of being topless with stepkids takes plea deal
- Family still searching for man who brutally killed Fayetteville mom 41 years ago
- San Francisco declares local emergency amid coronavirus outbreak
- Former UNC football player on trial for breaking sports agent laws
- 5 teens charged with capital murder in girl’s death in Biloxi
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now