DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — Durham police tell CBS 17 that a school bus and a car collided with one another outside of Durham’s McDougald Terrace.
The collision comes as some families of McDougald Terrace are being allowed back in their homes following weeks of being displaced due to the presence of carbon monoxide.
Police say two people were inside the vehicle that the bus collided with.
Everyone involved appeared to be OK, police tell CBS 17.
- Teachers, health care workers among many in Triangle updating wills amid COVID-19
- ‘You have to do something’: Many understanding of mask, social distancing crackdown at UNC
- 4 inches of rain floods I-40, triggering crashes, closure in Sampson County
- Investigation into police officers underway after Black family wrongly detained
- Special needs, pre-K students will not return to buildings on Sept. 8, Wake County school system says
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now