DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — Durham police said that at least one shooting happened Tuesday night.
The shooting was reported around 9:30 p.m. in the 900 block of Main Street, according to Durham city officials.
No information about the victim in the shooting was provided by authorities.
Police were still on the scene late Tuesday investigating the scene.
Several police cars were also about two miles away along Nebo Street, where the road was also blocked by crime scene tape.
It’s unclear if a shooting took place there, but CBS 17 has asked police about the situation.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NCSU football parents allowed to attend home opener
- Durham armed robbery leads to police chase that ended in crash
- Trump pledges woman for court, pushes Senate to move on pick
- Memorial ride held in honor of Garner murdered teen
- Fayetteville 2-year-old dies from self-inflicted gunshot wound, police say