DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — CBS 17 has confirmed a staff member with Veritas Collaborative has tested positive for COVID-19.
The Durham facility, located on Stirrup Creek Drive, is a treatment center for children and young adults with eating disorders.
Mike Browder, the CEO and president of Veritas Collaborative says the person who tested positive is a supervisor who does not interact with patients.
He went on to say the employee followed all safety measures and has not been at the hospital for more than 10 days.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- ReOpen NC group plans marches in Raleigh, other cities on Memorial Day
- Bacteria levels high along Neuse River as testing continues this year in Triangle
- Clinic offering free COVID-19 testing for uninsured Franklin County residents
- NC sheriff’s office mourning loss of deputy, wife
- NC student tests positive for COVID-19 after attending graduation event