DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — CBS 17 has confirmed a staff member with Veritas Collaborative has tested positive for COVID-19.
The Durham facility, located on Stirrup Creek Drive, is a treatment center for children and young adults with eating disorders.
Mike Browder, the CEO and president of Veritas Collaborative says the person who tested positive is a supervisor who does not interact with patients.
He went on to say the employee followed all safety measures and has not been at the hospital for more than 10 days.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Haunted Hills Terror Drive promises socially distanced scares
- Former Blue Bell president charged with trying to cover up 2015 Listeria contamination of ice cream
- Blue Bell Ice Cream holiday favorite returns to grocery freezer aisles
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- 5 questions we have ahead of Thursday’s final Trump-Biden debate