DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN)– A teenager walked into a hospital with gunshot wounds Wednesday afternoon following a shooting at McDougald Terrace, Durham police said.
It happened Wednesday afternoon in the 1200 block of Wabash Street.
Durham police said the boy, who is 16 or 17 years old, had what appeared to be non-life threatening injuries when he walked into Duke Hospital.
Police said the shooting remains under investigation.
No further details were released.
This is the second shooting to happen on Wabash Street within a week.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Traffic collision snarls traffic on Raleigh’s Falls of Neuse Road
- Time to safely share some turkey
- Country artist Hal Ketchum dies from complications of dementia
- Roasted, deep-fried, or smoked – How does your state cook Thanksgiving turkey?
- Woman, 2-year-old child held at gunpoint during armed robbery, Goldsboro police say