An Edgecombe County mom told CBS 17 she thinks eggs linked to a recent recall made her family sick.
Kimberly Joyner said she bought the eggs from a Walmart in Tarboro. She said most of her family at the eggs on April 6.
By that evening, her daughter started throwing up. Her other children also got sick later that night.
Joyner said she thought it was a horrible virus until she saw the report about the egg recall. She told CBS 17 that two people in her home didn’t eat the eggs, and they didn’t get sick.
She said she has “never experienced something that bad in my life.”
She said her family is doing fine now, and that she was able to get a refund at the store where she purchased the eggs.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: MOMENTS BEFORE DOUBLE-MURDER INVOLVING KNIGHTDALE INCEST COUPLE
- HOLLY SPRINGS FLOODING CATCHES WOMAN BY SURPRISE, SWEEPS UP BRAND NEW CAR
- RARE SHARK CAUGHT OFF FLORIDA COAST
- CAR SPLIT IN HALF IN NC CRASH; 1 INJURED, 1 WALKS AWAY UNINJURED
- TARANTULA BURGER BEING SERVED AT BULL CITY BURGER IN DURHAM (SERIOUSLY)