RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — John Hiester made a name for himself as a local entrepreneur with several car dealerships across central North Carolina.
He is now tackling the world of publishing with a new book titled “Why Jacob Matters.”
The book focuses on ways business leaders can change their working culture by listening to their employees.
You can watch Bill Young’s interview with John Hiester above.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wilson man dies after being shot in 911 caller’s front yard, police say
- Work-at-home offers are the most-common scam while many in NC are unemployed, BBB says
- Raleigh police investigating hazmat situation at nursing home
- At least 1 pulled from surf at NC coast amid rip current risk
- PHOTOS: Man walking dog along beach finds house washed away in OBX
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now