RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — North Carolina State University has its own beer and to celebrate there are several big events in the works for next week.
Starting with the official first “tapping” Monday at 5 p.M. At Players Retreat on Oberlin Road in Raleigh.
N.C. State is working with New Belgium Brewery — the makers of Fat Tire — out of Asheville to make the beer called Old Tuffy.
The beer is described as a crisp and refreshing lager.
- 13-year-old California boy earns his 4th associate’s degree
- UNC respiratory therapist talks about what it’s like battling COVID-19
- Teen cancer survivor celebrates the end of treatment, honors best friend who died
- Ahmaud Arbery killing being investigated as federal hate crime, family attorney says
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Affordable Dentures and Implants, Hendrick Auto are hiring
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now