RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — The Raleigh Durham International Airport is experiencing flight delays and cancellations on the July 4 holiday weekend.
Some people who booked Sunday flights have had their flight cancelled — or they’ll have to wait a little longer to get to their destination.
As of 1:15 p.m., the following flights that would’ve departed from RDU are canceled, according to the airport’s website:
- 9:25 a.m. flight to Charlotte, N.C., Flight AA1906
- 11:25 a.m. flight to Toronto, Canada, Flight AC1231
- 5:00 p.m. flight to Toronto, Canada, Flight AC8839
As of 1:15 p.m.., the following flights that would’ve departed from RDU are delayed, according to the airport’s website: .
- 10:30 a.m. flight to Austin, T.X., Flight DL4672, now scheduled for 11:47 a.m.
- 12:50 p.m. flight to Charlotte, N.C., Flight AA2688, now scheduled for 1:18 p.m.
- 3:19 p.m. flight to Buffalo, N.Y., Flight F91600, now scheduled for 7:37 p.m.
- 3:35 p.m. flight to Minneapolis, M.N., Flight DL1472, now scheduled for 4:35 p.m.
- 3:40 p.m. flight to Dallas-Fort Worth, T.X., Flight AA2693, now scheduled for 4:13 p.m.
Some of RDU’s incoming flights are also delayed or canceled as well.
You can see the most recent information and updated times by clicking here.