LOUISBURG, N.C. (WNCN) - Franklin County's new emergency room will be open by October.
Franklin Medical Center closed two years ago. The county recently reached ana greeement with Mariah Parham Health in Henderson.
The ER will be run out of the old Franklin Medical Center in Louisburg. The facility will also have beds for mental health patients.
- Chapel Hill man drove Camaro 157 mph while fleeing authorities, Goldsboro police say
- After attack in Wake Forest parking lot, police to focus on keeping holiday shoppers safe
- Motorcyclist dies in collision with car in Durham, police say
- Group arranges shoes in Raleigh to remember 1,412 people killed on NC roads last year
- NC man killed during armed robbery at US Virgin Islands bar
- Sentencing set for Colorado man with NC ties after guilty plea in family killings
- NC college football player killed in fiery crash in Fayetteville, team officials say
- 10+ shots fired during NC officer-involved shooting Monday morning, police say