DUNN, N.C. (WNCN) – Authorities in Harnett County are asking for help locating a 14-year-old girl who may be in danger.
The Harnett County Sheriff’s Office said Kealy Merritt was last seen along the 700 block of Ammons Road in Dunn. She left on a black mountain bike that has pink spokes, a news release said.
She “has a history of suicidal ideations and does not have her medication,” the release said. “She has threatened self-harm in the past and does have a history of running away and metal health issues.”
Anyone with information should call Investigator J. Gardner at 910-893-0149 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Clayton HS honors first responders, firefighter who died from COVID-19 before football opener
- 2 arrested on multiple drug charges; woman hid fentanyl ‘inside her body,’ deputies say
- Durham Public Schools puts plan to return to in-person instruction on hold
- High school football kicks off in the Triangle as COVID-19 restrictions set to ease
- ‘Shook the whole building’ – 1.9 magnitude earthquake reported in Sparta