CAMERON, N.C. (WNCN) – A 41-year-old Harnett County man is hospitalized after being shot multiple times at his home in Cameron Sunday night, the sheriff’s office said.
Deputies were called to the the 300 block of Heritage Way just before 11 p.m. after someone reported hearing gunshots.
Deputies arrived to find John Newby, 41, lying outside his home near his vehicle suffering from multiple gunshot wounds, the Harnett County Sheriff’s Office said.
Newby was transported to the hospital where is remains Monday morning.
Newby’s condition was not released.
Harnett County Sheriff Wayne Coats urges anyone with information about this case to please contact Detective R. Jackson at 910-893-0147 email@example.com or utilize our anonymous tip-line at 910-893-0300.
- Wake Forest offering service for Santa Claus to call children
- 3-day ticket blitz, 130 $100 citations for going maskless
- Group hosts celebration of life for Evelyn Boswell, whose mom is charged in her death
- Airlines hope proven cleaning techniques will bring passengers back to flying
- Possibly impaired driver smashes car into Raleigh flower shop, police say