HOKE COUNTY, N.C. (WNCN) — A Hoke County grandfather is in jail after authorities say he raped a child.
Billy Bronson was arrested and charged with statutory rape and indecent liberties with a child, according to a release from the Hoke County Sheriff’s Office.
Bronson is currently being held at the Hoke County Detention Center under a $100,000 bond.
Investigators say if you have any information pertaining to the case, contact Captain Steven Blakley at 910-875-5111.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders heads back to NC ahead of Super Tuesday
- Gibbs scores with 0.1 seconds left, Irish beat BC 62-61
- Hughes scores 25, Syracuse blows out Pittsburgh 72-49
- Clark’s 3-pointer lifts Virginia past Virginia Tech, 56-53
- House passes bill to make lynching a federal crime, 65 years after death of Emmett Till
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now