RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A death investigation is underway after a body was found Thursday inside a southwest Raleigh home, officials said.
The body was found in a residence on Teakwood Place off Schaub Drive near the intersection of Interstate-440 ad Western Boulevard.
Raleigh police and EMS are on scene.
Details are scant but CBS 17 has a crew on the way to the scene and will update this story as it develops.
- ‘I didn’t quit’: Simone Biles responds to criticism
- Out, then in: US gets a reprieve after mixed relay DQ
- Pfizer vaccine effectiveness declines after 4 months, study says
- COVID-19 case numbers top 3,000 in North Carolina for 2nd straight day
- Walls of Love makes stops in NC to bring supplies to those in need