RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A death investigation is underway after a body was found Thursday inside a southwest Raleigh home, officials said.
The body was found in a residence on Teakwood Place off Schaub Drive near the intersection of Interstate-440 ad Western Boulevard.
Raleigh police and EMS are on scene.
Details are scant but CBS 17 has a crew on the way to the scene and will update this story as it develops.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- SC health officials not telling first responders location of COVID-19 patients
- 3-year-old shot, seriously injured in NC drive-by
- Wednesday Fur-Cast | April 1
- SC Emergency Management website crashes after alert sent for coronavirus
- CMA Fest 2020 canceled amid COVID-19 concerns