CLAYTON, N.C. (WNCN) — Three people were injured in a two-vehicle crash in Clayton. Officials say one of the vehicles was towing heavy equipment.
Officials say shortly after 1:30 p.m., two vehicles crashed — one towing a piece of heavy machinery — along Shotwell Road, near Covered Bridge Road.
Three people suffered non-life threatening injuries.
Shotwell Road may be closed until 2 p.m., officials say so the scene can be cleared. Drivers are advised to use City Road to O’Neil Street if headed to US70.
- NCSU football parents allowed to attend home opener
- Durham armed robbery leads to police chase that ended in crash
- Trump pledges woman for court, pushes Senate to move on pick
- Memorial ride held in honor of Garner murdered teen
- Fayetteville 2-year-old dies from self-inflicted gunshot wound, police say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now