KENLY, N.C. (WNCN) – Southbound lanes of Interstate 95 were closed for a short time Wednesday night after a law enforcement chase that began in Nash County ended in a crash near Kenly, officials said.
The Nash County Sheriff’s Office and other agencies were involved in a pursuit that began elsewhere on I-95. It ended near exit 106 for Truckstop Road when the suspect crashed, deputies said.
The suspect was apprehended, the sheriff’s office said.
This story will be updated as more information is released.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Raleigh mayor lifts city-wide curfew set ahead of planned protests
- Original James Bond actor Sean Connery dies at 90
- Durham’s Riverside High School sports teams resume practices
- Man dies after he’s hit by vehicle in Fayetteville, police say
- Raleigh’s ‘Ghost Guild’ sees spike in reports of paranormal activity amid pandemic