SMITHFIELD, N.C. (WNCN) – Johnston County Public Health and its partners continue to provide COVID-19 drive-thru and clinic-based testing at several locations throughout the county.
For upcoming testing events this weekend and throughout the month of December, click here.
Some events require that a person have symptoms to be tested, others are open for everyone to be tested.
If you would like receive an e-mail when Johnston County COVID-19 statistics are updated, please click here to signup. For more information about COVID-19, call (919) 209-8310 during business hours. You can also receive information related to COVID-19 by texting 888777 and entering the keyword COVIDJOCO.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Twitter temporarily suspends congresswoman over election fraud claims
- ‘Rooting hard for you’: Will Oval Office departure notes end with Trump?
- DISTURBING: 250+ dogs rescued from ‘bone yard’ on Tennessee property
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Raleigh’s new black-owned Black Friday Market thriving downtown despite COVID-19 downturn