SMITHFIELD, N.C. (WNCN) — With schools in North Carolina closed for at least two weeks to help slow down the spread of the coronavirus, there is concern about where students will eat.
Typically, students have lunch at school, but that won’t be an option.
Johnston County Public Schools has set up a pick-up lunch service available starting Wednesday at several schools.
The service will be available from 11:30 a.m to 1:30 p.m.
Here is the list of schools where the curbside pickup will be available:
Four Oaks Elementary
North Johnston Middle
Pine Level Elementary
West Clayton Elementary
West Smithfield Elementary
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Raleigh police searching for escaped inmate from Central Prison
- Delays for COVID-19 test results impacts ability to slow virus spread, experts say
- Search called off after report of cars crashing into Cape Fear River from I-95
- 3 long-term care facilities in Raleigh have COVID-19 outbreaks, officials say
- Tropical Storm Fay makes landfall in New Jersey
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now