SMITHFIELD, N.C. (WNCN) — With schools in North Carolina closed for at least two weeks to help slow down the spread of the coronavirus, there is concern about where students will eat.
Typically, students have lunch at school, but that won’t be an option.
Johnston County Public Schools has set up a pick-up lunch service available starting Wednesday at several schools.
The service will be available from 11:30 a.m to 1:30 p.m.
Here is the list of schools where the curbside pickup will be available:
Four Oaks Elementary
North Johnston Middle
Pine Level Elementary
West Clayton Elementary
West Smithfield Elementary
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Divers recover body of teen who drowned at Falls Lake
- Chatham County woman wanted mother in nursing home tested, told no
- Woman accused of licking $1,800 worth of items at California grocery store arrested on felony charge
- Nearly half of Moore County nursing home residents tests positive for COVID-19
- NC State signee, Cardinal Gibbons quarterback Andrew Harvey reflects on his first love: Golf
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now